* Exercise muscles - exercise abdominal muscles, arm muscles, waist muscles, leg muscles and other parts, up to muscle shaping effect. Such as six muscle belly, mermaid line and so on.
*Thin - the role of the human muscles, stimulate the muscle nerve, the pulse of the movement of the signal to the muscles, to promote the muscle to complete the contraction movement, energy consumption, burning too much fat, so as to achieve weight loss.
*Muscle strength - muscle in a period of time for high-intensity training, arm strength, leg strength and waist strength will gradually decline, the use of fitness can maintain muscle activity, so that the state of muscle energy full, the power will not decay.
Secure Worldwide Shipping & Satisfaction Guarantee
✓ 100% secure and protected payment
✓ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At EQXTraining, we truly offer the most Ultimate, Stunning Highest-quality products to assist you in bettering yourself and provide you with the Absolute best shopping experience!
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 1110% satisfied in every aspect with exclusively FAST SUPPORT!
HOW TO USE THE ABS STIMULATOR
1. Place 2 AAA 1.5v batteries in the back of the host.
2. Snap the host into the EMS gel pad, make sure it is connected correctly.
3. Remove the gel pad plastic cover.
4. Place the gel pad on your stomach.
5. Press the ON button.
6. To increase the intensity press the + button.
We recommend using the stimulator for 25 minutes a day to get the best results.
Always protect the gel pads from dirt or dust to increase the lifetime of each pad. The average lifetime for pads is usually between 25-30 uses before stickiness wears off. (Replacements Available)
CAUTIONS: The equipment should not get used under the following conditions.
* People with an internal transplant, or any electronic devices such as an artificial heart transplant, etc.
* Not advisable for patients who recently had surgery on the ab or arm area as it may interfere with the healing process
* Patients with epilepsy
* Not to be used when driving
* Blood circulation disorder patients
* Pregnant and postpartum woman
* Patients with cancer
* Allergic reaction to hydrogel pads